Thursday 20 June 2013

Nigerian University Girls Exposed, Lésbian Party Gone Wild (SEE PHOTOS)


I would wish if you can share this story on your platform, There have been rapid increase of gay relatíonships in Nigeria and these days alot of people take it as a normal thing, here I was invited for a party, so i came with my boyfriend and later got to know it was an all girls party, so since he had exams, he said i should just have fun that we would see later, I was disappointed, but later decided to cheer up since i didnt want to feel down, but i was surprised that when the music started playing, girls started doing Intimate stuff with each other, some where kíssing, and touching each other séxually, i took pictures but my battery was low so i couldnt take much, here are the ones i got, i would have loved to share the university with you but dont want any silly stuff to come out, and since am a girl i would be affected, cause you know that even if i share the name of the uni with the world, if the authorities come they will start doing off things, which will simply just piss me off.
but i can confirm that its in the eastern part of Nigeria thou. please share my story and pictures too.
thank you


Source

No comments: