Friday 21 June 2013

My Wife Forced Her To Lie That I Raped Her ––Man Accused Of Raping His Daughter


Many had a field day criticising 49-year-old Sylvester Ihejiele who was accused by his daughter of raping her, with his wife saying he has raped all her daughters and even their granddaughter. But the man said the allegations are false, saying his wife wants to rubbish him at all cost.
Below is what Mr Ihejiele said about the allegations:

“If I was the one that raped them, let me die. My wife and I were separated for four years and it was because her family said I hadn’t paid her bride price. After we reconciled, she told my daughters to tell lies against me in order to disgrace me."

The man, who is to be charged to court, claimed that “Even my oldest daughter confessed to my family that I never raped her and that it was my wife that told her to lie.”
But a copy of the medical report issued by the Isolo General Hospital, Lagos, reads in part that, “The vaginal hymens of the girls are no longer intact.”
So who raped his daughters and granddaughter? Is Mr Ihejiele actually a rapist?

What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!

 Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Gossips and Breaking News at  https://www.facebook.com/edetjokes

No comments: